The Talk of Titusville will always be free to access.
Unlike other media outlets, we are not a publicly-traded company, just a couple people wanting to keep North Brevard residents informed about what’s going on in our growing area. If you love what we’re doing, please consider becoming a monthly Patreon Supporter HERE.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY, SEPT. 18
The Brevard County Parks and Recreation Department is accepting applications for caretakers throughout the county.
Interested law enforcement officers are encouraged to apply. The deadline for applications is Friday, September 18.
The below locations are currently open for application.
North Area Parks Operations:
• Parrish Park Scottsmoor: 4055 Magoon Avenue, Scottsmoor, FL 32754*
• Chain of Lakes Park: 2300 Truman Scarboro Way, Titusville, FL 32796
• Fox Lake Park: 4400 Fox Lake Road, Titusville, FL 32796
• Manatee Hammock Campground: 7275 S. US Highway 1, Titusville, FL 32780*
• Fay Lake Wilderness Park: 6300 Fay Boulevard, Port St. John, FL 32927*
• Space Coast Communities Sports Complex: 662 Canaveral Grooves Boulevard, Sharpes, FL 32927*
To request an application please contact Jeff Davis Jr., Operations Manager, 475 N. Williams Ave., Titusville, FL 32796 or email to Jeff.Davis@brevardfl.gov. For more information, contact Jeff Davis Jr. at (321) 264-5105.
Central Area Parks Operations:
• McKnight Family Sports Complex: 960 Cogswell Street, Rockledge, FL 32955*
• F. Burton Smith Regional Park: 7575 West King Street (Highway 520), Cocoa, FL 32926*
To request an application please contact Terry Lane, Operations Manager, 840 Forrest Avenue, Cocoa, FL 32922 or email to Terry.Lane@brevardfl.gov. For more information, contact Terry Lane at (321) 633-1874.
South Area Parks Operations:
• Long Point Park: 700 Long Point Road, Melbourne Beach, FL 32951
To request an application please contact Steve Kimball, Area Manager, South Area Parks and Recreation, 1515 Sarno Road, Building A, Melbourne, FL 32935-5272 or email to Steven.Kimball@BrevardFL.gov. For more information, contact Steve Kimball at (321) 255-4400.
Environmentally Endangered Lands Program:
• Maritime Hammock Sanctuary: 6100 Hwy A1A, South Melbourne Beach, FL 32951
To request an application please contact Mike Knight, EEL Program Manager, 91 East Drive, Melbourne, FL 32904 or email to Mike.Knight@brevardfl.gov. For more information, contact Mike Knight at (321) 255-4466.